Daily Lobo 2021 Photo Contest
The Daily Lobo is now accepting submissions for our 2021 Photography Contest.
No matter your genre — landscape, portrait, still-life, photojournalism, etc. — we want to see your photos! Send your best picture to our photo editor for your chance to be published in the newspaper’s photography issue in April. The contest is open to all University of New Mexico students, see additional rules below:
– Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from a UNM email address, with a subject line that reads “2021 Photo Contest Submission.”
– Applicants must be students at the University of New Mexico.
– Limit 1 picture per applicant.
– Photographers should include a brief description of the image, as well as their full name in order to receive proper credit if selected. Photos must be original and must be your own work. By submitting your photo, you agree to the reproduction in print or digital format by the New Mexico Daily Lobo for the purpose of the contest.
– Photos must be in .jpg or .jpeg format, and at least 300 dpi.
– Photos must be received by 11:59 pm on March 29, 2021, to be eligible for consideration.
Chamisa: A Journal of Literary, Performance, and Visual Arts of the Greater Southwest, Southwest Hispanic Research Institute, and The University of New Mexico Volume Two: Women in the Southwest Call for Submissions When we consider the diverse communities located in...
Michael Hix named interim chair of the Department of Music Michael Hix, associate professor of Voice, will serve as interim chair of the Department of Music at The University of New Mexico College of Fine Arts. Hix served as associate chair for five years under the...
Professor Eva Encinias-Sandoval awarded Distinguished Dance Teacher by Dance Teacher Magazine The Department of Theatre and Dance is proud to share the news that Professor Emeritus Eva Encinias-Sandoval has been granted this year's Distinguished Dance Teacher award...