GraduationInformation for pending CFA Graduates
Spring 2018 Fine Arts Convocation
The College of Fine Arts Spring 2018 CFA convocation ceremony will be Thursday, May 10th at 10:00am at the KiMo Theatre.
Are you planning on graduating in Spring 2018?
Graduating students may sign up online to specify diploma delivery options
- Students can signup for their diploma at graduation.unm.edu.
- They will be prompted to log in using their NetID and password.
- The diploma sign up requires that students have a pending degree status (for the current semester) in Banner.
- The deadline for diploma sign up is May 31, 2018. If you miss the deadline, your diplomas will be sent to the mailing address on record with the Office of the Registrar.
- Diplomas will be mailed to all Spring 2018 graduates in mid-July.
Graduating students may also sign up to participate in the University Commencement Ceremony and/or their college convocation ceremony at graduation.unm.edu.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Selena Salazar at email@example.com.
Privacy Flag Notice
The names of those graduates who have privacy flags set in their student records will NOT be printed in the commencement program unless they do one of the following:
- Prior to April 14, 2017: Contact the Office of the Registrar at the campus they attend to have their privacy flag removed. Picture ID required.OR
- Prior to April 21, 2017: Sign a “Limited Privacy Waiver” in the Office of the Secretary (Scholes Hall, Rm 103). Picture ID required.