Give to The College of Fine ArtsYour Gift Matters!
At the UNM College of Fine Arts, a lot happens in a year. Gifts from alumni, parents, students and friends make it all possible. Your gift today supports the experience of our students, our faculty and our community.
Your private financial support will provide:
• Increased access and opportunity for our students through scholarships, and access to opportunities that broaden their education both in and out of the classroom or studio settings.
• Our faculty with the resources to provide vigorous, creative instruction for our students, while nurturing a dynamic community of our students by encouraging experimentation, bold inquiry and active collaboration.
• Our students the opportunity to develop and refine their talents, build sustainable careers and positively affect our communities.
Senior Director of Development
Center for the Arts Rm. #1009
Give to a Specific Fund
Dean's Fund & Special Projects
Department of Art
Department of Film & Digital Arts
Department of Music
Department of Theatre & Dance
UNM Art Museum
How to Give to a Fund Not Listed
Start at unmfund.org/fund/other
• Select an amount
• Fill in the requested information
• In the box add comments on this gift, or indicate the name of a person you’d like to memorialize or honor, type in the fund name or number of the fund you’d like to donate to
• Complete your gift by clicking on Add Payment and Checkout
How to Give by Check
• Make the check payable to the UNM Foundation.
• Enter Fund Name and Number on the memo line.
• Mail to: UNM Foundation
700 Lomas NE, Ste 108
Albuquerque, NM 87102.
• Current UNM faculty and staff can donate through Payroll Deduction.
• You will receive a heartfelt thank you and a receipt of your gift! Thank you!
Contact the College of Fine Arts
How to Apply
The College of Fine Arts Student Success & Advisement Center is committed to serve the UNM community with compassion, guidance, and respect as we promote academic excellence.
To speak with a CFA advisor, please call (505) 277-4817.