Graduating Spring 2017?
The College of Fine Arts Spring 2017 convocation ceremony will be Thursday, May 11th at 10:00am in Popejoy Hall within the Center for the Arts building on main campus.
1) Graduating students may sign up online to specify diploma delivery options (e.g. hold for pickup or mail to an alternate address).
- Students can signup for their diploma at http://graduation.unm.edu.
- They will be prompted to log in using their NetID and password.
- The diploma sign up requires that students have a pending degree status (for the current semester) in Banner.
- The deadline for diploma sign up is May 31, 2017. If they miss the deadline, diplomas will be sent to the mailing address on record with the Office of the Registrar.
- Diplomas will be mailed to all Spring 2017 graduates in mid-July.
2) Graduating students may also sign up to participate in the University Commencement Ceremony and/or their convocation ceremony at http://graduation.unm.edu.
3) The names of those graduates who have privacy flags set in their student records will NOT be printed in the commencement program unless they do one of the following:
- Prior to April 14, 2017: Contact the Office of the Registrar at the campus they attend to have their privacy flag removed. Picture ID required.OR
- Prior to April 21, 2017: Sign a “Limited Privacy Waiver” in the Office of the Secretary (Scholes Hall, Rm 103). Picture ID required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Selena Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule An Appointment
Please schedule an appointment with a CFA Student Success Specialist online through LoboAchieve, or call the Student Success and Advisement Office
The ARTifacts newsletter highlights useful information such as available scholarships, registration deadlines, upcoming events, featured classes, and a peek into what our current CFA students are working on.