EquipmentThe Department of Film & Digital Arts Resources
Film & Digital Arts houses high-end equipment, including a variety of camera, sound, lighting, grip, computer, and A/V products for checkout to be used in conjunction with classes, research, and events.
Film and Digital Art Equipment Cage
Location: CERIA (building 83 on Campus Maps), 3rd Floor, Room 304
Hours: Monday through Thursday 9am to 9pm, Friday 9am to 5pm, Closed Weekends.
The Cage houses film, animation, computer, sound, and A/V equipment for students enrolled in a production classes and faculty involved in creative research projects. The Cage also manages the high-end editing rooms in CERIA. All equipment and editing rooms can be reserved using the Cheqroom.com website.
Every student must complete the Equipment Cage Policies Form before they can make reservations.
Cage Policies Form is provided through FDMA Production Courses
Checking out equipment is easy:
- Download the relevant checklists (on the right side of this page)
- Check the equipment you need for your project
- Go to Cheqroom.com (you should receive an email to create an account)
- Reserve each of the items that you checked on the equipment checklists
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
Contact Film & Digital Arts
How to Apply
• All students must be admitted to the University, whether as an incoming freshman, transfer student, or non-degree student. Apply online through the Admissions Department at UNM
•After meeting all CFA admission requirements, students must apply to become a declared major.
The College of Fine Arts Student Success & Advisement Center is committed to serve the UNM community with compassion, guidance, and respect as we promote academic excellence.
To speak with a CFA advisor, please call (505) 277-4817.