CFA Development Office
The CFA welcomes your support! Gifts from alumni, parents, supporters, and friends are critical to bridge the gap between tuition, state funding and the true cost of education.
The College of Fine Arts welcomes your support!
All gifts help to fortify the overall mission of the College of Fine Arts. We foster critical thinking about the evolving history of human expression and share lessons learned and explore new questions through our creative and scholarly activity. The College educates artists and future audiences for the arts. We aspire to deepen students’ understanding of what the arts have meant to the cultural heritage of New Mexico, the Americas and the world.
Gifts from alumni, parents, supporters, and friends are critical as they help to bridge the gap between tuition and state funding and the true cost of a College of Fine Arts education.
In what areas can you give support?
Any department within the College of Fine Arts can receive your support.
Not sure where you want your gift to go?
Consider the Dean’s Circle of Giving. All too often faculty and staff are in need of financial assistance for some very worthwhile or time-sensitive opportunities only to be turned down because the discretionary funds available are insufficient. Allocated resources remain limited, so outside sources like the Dean’s Circle are vital to supporting and furthering both the mission and the morale of the College. In this sense, the benefits of membership are many! An annual gift of $1,000 qualifies you as a member. Members of the College of Fine Arts Dean’s Circle enjoy regular updates on progress of the College from Dean Pinder, special listing in the UNM Foundation’s Annual Report as well as invitations to special events at the College.
Ever consider an annual gift?
Alumni and friends have highly varied and personal motivations for making annual gifts to the College of Fine Arts. You should make an annual gift to the College of Fine Arts:
- If you believe that quality, higher education is critical for the future of our state and nation
- If you believe that the arts are an important expression of our society
- If you received financial assistance to get through school and can now return the favor
- If a professor ever changed your view of the world and helped you become the person you are today
- If you are proud to be a graduate and want to help others realize their dreams Whatever the reason, a gift to the College means that you are contributing to the future of an environment where learning and creativity can flourish.